Dunno what that pic has to do with camping and mtn biking. But it looks like fun, ‘cept for the guy in front.
Anyhoo . . . take an easy ~5 mile trail warmup ride from your campsite to the Fest/Race base of operations. Avoid parking! Minimal elevation on the green level shoreline and valley trails.
Overland Mtn Bike Club has sites 145 thru 154 set aside on Fri & Sat nights for TOC participants. These are beautiful shoreline Horsetooth Reservoir Inlet Bay campsites, with the Fest/Race base a few miles north at Soldier Canyon picnic area.
Reserve your site via email/phone through the CONTACT US page. Hurry! First come, first served, and Overland must release all unused sites before Memorial Day.
- $25 each night, allowing up to 2 tents, 8 persons and 2 cars. Buddy up with your fellow TOC’ers!
- Vans, travel trailers, motorhomes etc count as 1 vehicle and require their own site at $25 each night. This does allow one tent with a van/trailer; other limits apply.
- Sites are on the Inlet Bay loop. All have electricity, picnic table, fire pit. Toilets & potable water nearby; showers at another loop down the road a bit. Marina & restaurants nearby.
- Nope, you cannot reserve the TOC sites listed above online via the Horsetooth system; only through TOC. Feel free to reserve other camp sites tho!
- Horsetooth Reservoir campground and Inlet Bay map details https://goo.gl/ggoPsW