RACE DETAILS - Sunday September 30th 8AM
Packet Pickup is Saturday ONLY AT THE FEST. You must be present at packet pickup to sign your waiver. Volunteers are not available for packet pickups on Sunday.
The TOC race is a new event consisting of 7 separately timed stages throughout Lory State Park & Horsetooth Mountain Open Space with un-timed transition stages:
- 3 climbing stages – totaling approximately 5 miles & 2200′
- 3 descending stages – totaling approximately 6.5 miles & 3000′
- 1 ‘tweener stage in the middle – about 3.5 miles, 1300′ descent and 400’ of a couple steep punchy climbs thrown in just for fun
- 8AM start time first rider out!
- 30-second start intervals for each stage
- Customary quality handmade ToC trophies, Spots in ToC history lore, and Serious K/QOM braggin’ rights
- Spectator frenzy . . .
Check back here and the Blog spews for latest details!
Field is limited to 250 TOTAL racers – procrastinators be darned!
- Juniors (16 & under) Male
- Juniors (16 & under) Female
- Pro/Open Men
- Pro/Open Women
- Sport 17-29 Men
- Sport 17-29 Women
- Sport 30-49 Men
- Sport 30-49 Women
- Sport 50+ Men
- Sport 50+ Women
THE COURSE of course
Right now your competition is training. Check out the course details here.